Enterprise RSS Feed
Allows you to easily:
Create a Enterprise Information Store &
Send Corporate Notifications via Ticker
The Enterprise RSS Feed
Server, is an ASP.NET application that will install and run on any Windows
2000 or 2003 server in under 10 minutes.
It allows anyone to easily
create and manage RSS Feeds for the whole Enterprise
here to see detailed information on the Ticker system)
- It is ideal for companies to send information out to many employees desktops (notification and alert software), rather than as currently sending emails, which are not read much of the time.
- Full Active Directory Integration, it can be set to auto-connect to your companies Active Directory enabling ultra quick and easy setup on your
network (10 minutes for default install)
- Communication you can't miss! Our comprehensive network manageable Ticker can display important information and notifications that you require onto an employees desktop, it can be scrolled along or popped up in a News Alert window.
- Helps you to Slash the Information overload, by intelligently delivering relevant information to you in a non-intrusive manner. Email is no longer what is used to be, so much of it is missed these days, get only what you need and request with our Ticker.
- Fully network manageable, ideal for corporate usages, a network admin can add/remove feeds that should be displayed on the end users desktops.
- All Features can be turned on or off, the Admin decides what functions are available to the users.
- Bandwidth minimisation means that your network will hardly notice its existence.
- It is enormously customisable allowing you to configure it to your exact tastes and requirements.
Available with full Microsoft Active Directory Integration for you to
easily manage what information goes to what users desktops, please contact
us for more information about this, including getting a free trial of it.
The Ticker connects to the Active Directory very easily, enabling you to get
everything setup very fast, please contact us for more information about
connecting the Ticker to your Active Directory.
shows the area where you can manage all of the Users, this information can
come from an Active Directory.
This screenshot shows the area where you can edit/create the articles
that are sent out to the various users
This screenshot shows the area where you can edit/create the various RSS